Building Connected Communities.
NextEdge builds intelligent infrastructure that connects people and makes their lives better. We innovate to create the intersection of future-forward urban planning and tough, gritty reality. We enable people to call Emergency Services from the most remote location, take epic EV roadtrips, and connect their homes and schools with faster internet.
NextEdge is Nationwide.
And, Next Door.
Although we can scale for work all across the US, we don’t just visit the communities we serve – we live here. So, we have a vested interest in making sure the job is done right. And, in creating a work culture that contributes positively to our lives. We believe that our people are our strength. We take pride in doing the hard work the right way, to make sure our partners & communities thrive.
NextEdge is made up of a family of well-respected local companies. We share resources and expertise, allowing us
to operate at a national scale.
Chris Maguire, CEO
- 25+ years of experience in the wireless communications industry.
- Previously, Chris served in senior financial and management positions for such companies as American Tower, GoldenState Towers and Silverado Power.
Christian Nelson, CFO
- Christian joined NextEdge as CFO in 2021.
- Prior to NextEdge, he held positions including CFO of Tachyon, CFO of Movius, VP Finance of Racemi, and Controller of Alimera Sciences.
- Christian began his career in the Atlanta audit practice of Arthur Andersen and he holds a current CPA license.